Our Story: Desya is founded with a principle of ‘Seed to Stomach’ through which nutrient rich food has to be produced for our people, by our people. We produce food naturally without using petrochemical based fertilizers and pesticides.
Vision: To bring back our traditional & healthy food, which was forgotten by people for many years & offer it to the present / future generation.
Mission: Only good food ensures good thinking in turn gives us good health. Desya team strives hard to produce & offer good food.
What you'll never find in our products: Toxic and synthetic pesticides or fertilizers, GMO ingredients, Antibiotics or synthetic growth hormones,Artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives
The Benefits Of Organic Food The way your food is grown or raised can have a significant impact on your physical and mental health as well as the environment. Organic foods have more nutrients and people with allergies to foods, chemicals or preservatives often find their symptoms reduce or go away when they eat only organic foods.
1.Has antioxidant capacity: According to research, organic fruits, vegetables and cereals contain a significantly higher concentration of antioxidants than conventionally grown groups. In fact, many of these antioxidant compounds have been previously linked to a reduced risk of chronic diseases, including cardiovascular and neurodegenerative diseases as well as certain cancers.
2.No artificial flavours or colours: Sometimes, you see a sumptuous red apple that looks plump enough to bite into. But when you bite into it, it isn't so flavourful. This is because it is a fruit that has been pumped up with artificial colours and an injection of hydrogenated fats to make it look tempting. There is no such deception in eating healthy foods that are grown using organic methods.
3.No pesticides: This is a reason why people choose to consume organic foods. Pesticides cause several medical disorders and are deemed unfit for health. In order to protect crops from pests, normal food is generally heavily treated with pesticides.
4.Promotes heart health: It is believed that when cattle graze on grass for an increased amount of time, the level of CLA (Conjugate Linoleic Acid) also increases. This is considered healthy for the heart and helps to contribute towards good cardiovascular health.
5.Strengthens the immune system: When we consume food laden with pesticides, we are putting our bodies at risk and more so, our immune system. Regular consumption of such food leads to a weakened immune system that leads to an increase in birth mortality, sexual dysfunctions, several kinds of cancers and increased sensitivity to allergens. This is why it is better to opt for organic routes and choose a safer route.
6.Antibiotic resistance: Foods that are not organic are said to have large quantities of antibiotics in them. This again weakens the immune system and puts you at a higher risk of contracting diseases. This is why it is smarter to go organic.
7. Good health: Since organic food does not have chemical fertilizers, it does not affect the body in a negative way. Natural fertilizers like manure work well and organic farmers are happy to use this smellier yet safer form of fertilizers.
8. Improved taste: The taste of organic food is far more superior, since it does not have preservatives. Generally, organic food is produced in smaller farms and sold fresh, and is not frozen or shipped to far off places, which is the case when mass production happens.
9. Better for the environment: Organic farming reduces pollution, conserves water, reduces soil erosion, increases soil fertility and uses less energy. This makes it healthy for the environment and is a great practice in the long run.
10. Protects from cancer: Medical research suggests that organic foods are incredible as far as their role in fighting cancer is concerned. Moreover, organic foods do not contain carcinogens that are responsible for tumour formation in the body.
11. Healthy babies: One of the most crucial advantages of organic foods is that the baby is born healthy. Pregnant women when they consume organic food nourish the foetus naturally.
12. No genetic modification: Organic foods are not genetically modified. Non-organic foods are becoming increasingly genetically modified and the health consequences can be severe indeed.