Ragi is a nutritious superfood .Rag has a number of health benefits, including lowering the risk of heart disease, improving digestion, delaying the ageing process, and managing diabetes.
- Strengthens bones and teeth: Ragi includes a significant amount of calcium. Calcium, on the other hand, is a vitamin that aids in the growth of bones and teeth.
- Rich in antioxidant: Ragi aids in the treatment of anxiety, sleeplessness, and depression. It calms down all of these anxiety disorders .
- Prevents Breast Cancer: Lignan, a type of nutrient found in ragi is converted into mammalian lignan by your intestine and this protects women from the risk of having breast cancer.
- Contains Amino Acids: Ragi contains lecithin and methionine that are amazing amino acids responsible for producing HDL and reducing bad cholesterol (LDL).
- Boosts Hemoglobin Levels: It contains natural iron content that improves the hemoglobin levels in the blood naturally. To avoid anemia, ragi should be consumed on a regular basis.
- Relaxes the Mind: Ragi is widely used to treat mental illnesses such as anxiety, depression, and insomnia. This is attributed to Ragi's strong antioxidant content, particularly Tryptophan and amino acids. These are fantastic natural sedatives.