There are a variety of meals that can aid to improve the body and increase immunity. And when two such nutritious items are combined, you're in for a really healthy and potent treat. Jaggery-coated peanut balls or chikki, are one such great combo . It's not only tasty, but it's also a terrific way to satisfy hunger and strengthen the body.
- Selenium in groundnuts, as well as magnesium and iron in jaggery, improves fertility and strengthens muscles.
- The flavorful combination aids in the treatment of hemoglobin deficiency and the prevention of anemia. Peanuts include antioxidants that aid in blood purification.
- Groundnuts are high in fiber, while jaggery is high in potassium, magnesium, zinc, and iron, all of which help to speed up metabolism.
- Calcium found in molasses and peanuts helps strengthen bones.
- Peanut chikki helps to raise healthy cholesterol levels in the body. Peanuts include mono-unsaturated fatty acids, particularly oleic acid, which reduces the risk of coronary heart disease.