Millets are a nutritious powerhouse.. Millets, in addition to being gluten-free, are good for your health and can help you lose weight. They are high in protein, vitamins, minerals, and fiber and have a high nutritional value.
- Millet helps to lower blood pressure: Magnesium in millet helps to lower blood pressure by relaxing the muscles that line the inside of the artery wall. Millet also helps to lessen the intensity of asthma and migraines.
- Millet is an excellent source of antioxidants: Millets contain a significant number of antioxidants, which fight free radicals in the body and slow down the ageing process.
- Millet can help with menstrual cramps: Millet is an excellent diet for women who experience excruciating agony and cramps throughout their menstrual cycle due to its high magnesium content.
- Enhances immunity: Immune deficiency can and will be fatal. The weaker your immune system is, the more likely you are to have health problems on a regular basis. This is related to a severe protein deficiency in the system. Millets, when added to your diet on a regular basis, will help your body regain all of the protein it previously missing.
- Diabetes is controlled with millet: Millet's low glycaemic index delays digestion and maintains a stable blood sugar level. Millets improve insulin sensitivity in diabetics