Organic Cold pressed Ground Nut oil - in our local terms, “Chekku ennai. No heat was used for crushing/pressing the seeds and the process of production was simple without the addition of any solvent. The end product thereby was qualitative with nutrients intact - making it ideal for cooking and has following health benefits:-
- Contains huge amounts of polyphenol antioxidants like resveratrol, peanut oil is able to initiate the elimination of free radicals, which are almost wholly responsible for spreading cancerous outgrowths.
- When resveratrol, the major component in peanut oil, enters the body, it reacts with angiotensin and other hormones. By neutralising the effects of that hormone, resveratrol helps to decrease blood pressure, which reduces stress on the cardiovascular system.
- Prevents Alzheimer’s and Dementia by consciously using this oil for cooking.
- It may also help improve insulin sensitivity and blood sugar in those with diabetes.
- One of the rare oils that are low in saturated fats and is free of cholesterol.
- Contains Plant sterols which lowers cholesterol levels.
- Contains Mono Unsaturated fatty acid (MUFA) and Poly Unsaturated Fatty Acid (PUFA) which increases the good cholesterol.