Puffed rice balls commonly known as murmura laddu/ pori urundai is a traditional Indian snack. This crispy, sweet and light snack is famous for many Indian celebrations and festivals.
- Puffed rice can maintain blood pressure as it has low sodium and thereby reduces the risk of heart disease.
- It is ideal to include puffed rice to your diet for weight loss as it does not have much calories and has low fat.
- The vitamins, fibre and mineral content such as iron and calcium improves bone health and helps you stay energetic.
- Jaggery is mineral rich and boosts the immune system.
- The antioxidants and other vitamins in jaggery makes it a natural cleanser for our body and has anti aging properties for skin.
- Both the main ingredients, puffed rice and jaggery improves digestion and relieves constipation.
- Cardamom can kill mouth bacteria and prevent bad breath.